They also provide cleaning for disability services, offices, homes and community centres.
The specific cleaning tasks they undertake depend on their clients’ needs and requirements. Daily tasks include vacuuming; dusting; sweeping; mopping; emptying bins; sanitising bathrooms, laundries and kitchens; and maintaining cleanliness in other areas of the household as requested by their client.
Below are the minimum requirements of our domestic cleaners:
- Relevant experience in domestic cleaning,
- The right to work in Australia,
- Demonstrated experience at a minimum of six months,
- A current valid driver’s license,
- Two validated reference checks,
- A satisfactory National Police Records check,
- Statuary Declaration,
- A successful health assessment in physical and mental health fitness,
- A working with children check where applicable, and
- Have a greater understanding of the complex needs of aged people and those living with a disability.