Carers Plus offers a wide range of employment and professional career options for people interested in working within the Residential and community sector. We want you to truly benefit from working with us and we are confident that we will inspire you to achieve work- life balance.
Our ability to offer a variety of opportunities comes from the fact that we serve the communities of:
- Aged Care
- Mental Health Facilities
- Home and Community Services
- Disability Services
We want all of our employees to be able to bring their best efforts to help our clients. Our employees are “ambassadors” of Carers Plus and as such, we pay the best rates we can afford for all positions and make our staff feel rewarded and appreciated. We also have a reward and recognition system that allows managers to highlight the good work of staff members and provide a reward for the individuals concerned.
How do you benefit working with us:
- Flexibility ~ work-life balance
- Above award rates and weekly pay cycles~ because you deserve it
- A positive working environment ~ because we are approachable
- Professional development ~ ongoing training opportunities for all staff
To be considered to part of Carers Plus you will require:
- Relevant qualification such as Bachelor Degree, Cert III/IV etc
- Relevant Registration, if applicable such as AHPRA or relevant government body
- Solid experience within in the industry
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Current National Police Clearance (AFP/WA) or be willing to obtain one
- Reliable transport
- Two professional work references
Careers Plus also strives to foster a safe, healthy work environment to ensure the protection and secure the safety and health of all people in the workplace.
Join Carers Plus and become part of a team of passionate, dynamic and committed professionals who make a real difference to people who need an extra hand.
For expressions of interest: